Thursday, September 08, 2016

CTMH Jeepers Creepers Halloween Wreath using Dollar Tree Wire Frame!




I love it when a project comes together so quickly!  I watched this video from Close To My Heart (CTMH) a month or so ago and I immediately knew I would be reinventing it for multiple holidays and seasons.  I bought my wire frame wreath from Dollar Tree, put it on my table and there it sat....  I couldn't decide what season to make first. LOL







Buy Your Jeepers Creepers Paper and Complements Here



Here are a few tips and tricks I came up with:

  • Tie tulle between the papers. Adds dimension and keeps the paper from sliding around the wreath
  • Make it more "Halloween" by creating a jagged edge instead of the dovetail edge featured in the video.
  • You can create a completely different look by flipping over the two-sided paper!  I went with the purple/green/black color scheme.  By flipping just a couple of pieces I could have pulled in the orange or "monster" theme.



Cutting dimensions:
15 strips of paper 2" x 12" (3 each of five different paper designs)
Center pieces 2 1/4" x 12"



No comments: