Monday, September 12, 2016

Faux Metal Embellishments using CTMH Thin Cuts





I love finding new ways to use my tools and products and I have been a bit obsessed with our thin cuts lately.  I love using them to cut glitter paper.... and now... I love using them to make faux metal embellishments!!

While I used thin cuts in the video below, you could use this technique on items you cut from your cricut as well.





Get all of your CTMH products here :-)



Products Used:
Z555 Craft Heather
Z2067 Ranger Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder
Z891 Versamark Ink
Z2045 All-Purpose Mat
Z553 Bonding Memories Dual Action Glue Pen


Available until December 31, 2016
X7212B Swan Lake Paper Packet



Available until September 30, 2016
S1609 Blessed Beyond Measure - August Stamp of the Month

No comments: