Friday, September 30, 2016

Travel Scrapbook with CTMH Everyday Life Album

Do you ever have GREAT plans to scrapbook an event or a trip,but by the time you get home you're just too exhausted catching up with life?  I sell scrapbooking supplies and I can't even begin to tell you how many trips and conventions that I haven't scrapbooked yet....Yet.... Someday, I will get them done.

Well a couple of months ago I came up with an idea and I think it is sheer brilliance!  Why not prep my supplies BEFORE my trip and then scrapbook while I'm traveling.  It could work, right?  I was excited to plan my trip so why not harness that excitement and plan what I needed to scrapbook it.

I made lists.  I bought supplies.  I tested my equipment and now it's time to go.  So let's see... can I scrapbook while I'm traveling?

Here's video #1 - I share the supplies I packed and the things I prepped before my trip.






Supplies Used:

I packed everything in Z4138 Small Organizer and it worked perfectly!!  I had to work on a couple of other projects during my trip so I did have my basic tool kit with me.  I found that I needed the journaling pen and my scissors from that kit.

Z9979 Everyday Life Album (also available in Sea Glass Z4027)
Z9978 My Crush Adventure Calls (30 double sided pages)
Various "state stamps" from Close To My Heart (Utah, Wyoming...)
Shimmer trim - various colors available
Z553 Bonding Memories Glue Pen
Z4138 Small Organizer
Artbooking and Flower Market Cricut Cartridges

You can order your supplies on my website.  I love it when you support me by purchasing from my site!

No comments: